We are actively seeking an Account Manager who will be the face-of-the-firm for key partners and clients. As an Account Manager you will work with cryptocurrency exchanges globally while providing world class service and client coverage.
- Provide daily support for AlphaPoint’s products; serving as a domain expert across multiple product and communication channels
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal teams including Product Support, Dev/Tech Ops and Compliance when surfacing bugs, incidents and product feedback are incoming
- Participate in an on-call dynamic system to serve as an escalation point for high priority requests or complex investigations
- Ability to provide white glove support for AlphaPoint’s highest priority global clients through phone, email or video calls in an articulate and empathetic manner to continuously building long-term relationships
- Internal point of escalation to report on service agreement standing for internal Financial and Execute Team Members.
- Drive impactful changes across internal/external workflows and tools by working with AlphaPoint sales, engineering, and product teams daily
- Facilitate pre/post onboard client interactions to highlight key points, new developments, and answer technical operational, business or product/service inquiries
- Collaborate with vendor partners and internal support teams to identify and implement on top of workflow gaps and areas where process improvement opportunities need to be capitalized on
- Ensure that AlphaPoint client and partner deliverables arrive in the highest quality, on time and are prioritized and fulfilled in an appropriate manor
- Prepare and present reports on AlphaPoint product and service relationship status’ to internal stakeholders
- Ability to work with an internationally distributed team
- Show the highest level of professionalism internally and externally daily
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in an account management, agent, trading system operator, or similar role
- Strong Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency familiarity and/or past hands-on experience within the industry
- Experience with high priority clients, compliance, product support, payments, fraud, or other relevant operational domains
- Crisis Management, Negotiation and/or Mediation skills highly regarded
- Team player with strong time-management skills, composed attitude, and an ability to understand and process a large scope of work related to the success of AlphaPoint client’s and product services
- Empathize with clients and their ongoing support needs with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- Possess expert communication skills and strong analytical abilities to assess client and partner standing in terms of financial, strategic and operational implications.
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail and/or chat
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Willingness to travel periodically to clients and partners
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.