AlphaPoint is looking for an Associate Finance Analyst who will work as a member of the finance team performing financial analysis, forecasting, modeling and reporting. In this role, they will help improve and create processes for financial reporting as well as help identify trends in the cryptocurrency industry which will impact AlphaPoint’s operations.
- Work with the VP of the Finance Department in building financial analytics and management reporting dashboards
- Assist in compiling and recording financial data, and preparing financial reports
- Assist in financial analysis and modeling
- Help in creation and implementation of new standards and procedures for process improvements
- Help in identifying trends in the cryptocurrency industry
- Participate in creating automated dashboards with various KPIs for management
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledgeable in finance operations, financial analysis, management reporting, and cryptocurrency space
- Proficient Microsoft Office (particularly MS Excel), familiarity with Google Suite Apps and other reporting tools
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical, has keen attention to detail, highly organized, and adaptable
- Knowledge and strong interest in financial technology, cryptocurrency, and equity or digital currency exchange technology is highly desired
- Working knowledge in SQL, cloud data environment, Tableau is preferred
- Experience in financial services/investment management is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Information Systems Management, Business or related field
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.