We are looking for a Business Analyst who will work across internal departments to manage projects and initiatives, perform strategic analysis, and create and maintain documentation. The Business Analyst will report into our Product team and has the potential to grow into a larger operational role. We are a lean, dynamic startup in an exciting industry, so this role has the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company as it grows. We’re looking for a “jack-of-all trades” that is excited to contribute at the ground level, work with key stakeholders, and drive a variety of important projects.
- Manage and support variety of Product and Operational initiatives such as customer and internal training, product release planning, and release deployment to customers.
- Create product and marketing collateral including feature documentation, training videos, blog posts, and sales and marketing presentations.
- Analyze and research the industry and competitive landscape, perform gap analyses, perform quantitative and qualitative analysis, and make strategic recommendations for new projects and initiatives.
- Oversee internal projects from ideation, coordination of multiple stakeholders, through final execution and delivery to internal or external parties.
- Support Product and Development teams in creating functional and technical feature specifications and breaking down features into specific tasks.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a consulting, investment banking, or a business analyst role.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation, and editing skills. You must be able to communicate with a variety of audiences on complex topics and present findings in an easily digestible, compelling format.
- Proven ability to take ownership of various projects and see them through the final delivery and finish line.
- Ability to stay up to date with industry and market trends, analyze and research complex topics, perform analyses and create recommendations to inform strategic decisions.
- Analytical thinker with sharp attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic learner and contributor who is comfortable wearing multiple hats within the organization.
Nice to Have:
- Experience and knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrency, or asset tokenization is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of Trading, Financial Exchanges, Asset Management, Securitization, or Capital Markets is a plus
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.