The AlphaPoint Global team is looking for an extremely talented Business, Strategy & Operations Director to develop our AlphaPoint Liquidity products and offerings. This role will develop and oversee the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be responsible for building upon the existing business case, strategy, budgeting, modeling and execution of the company strategy. This includes the development of an industry leading liquidity and lending business for AlphaPoint Corporation customers, beginning with spot Fiat & cryptocurrencies. This should then grow into leverage and derivative products.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth, developing financial model & budget
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of team & key vendors & partners
- Implement and overseee operational processes for trade execution and settlement
- Recruit and manage trading staff initially and potentially larger team in the future
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the Board in all matters of importance
- Oversee development of customer and partner contracts and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Manage client relationships, onboarding (KYC), trade execution and settlement processes
- Attend virtual events & participate in marketing and thought leadership initiatives as opportunities arrive (remote until post-Covid)
- Establish policies that promote company scalability and baseline for growth
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree (Masters Desired) with 10+ years of trading experience
- Experience building and or leading a trading desk
- Demonstratable experience building a business plan, garnering support for that plan and implementing the plan at a prior organization.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the Crypto-Currency market is required.
- Global experience creating and enhancing trading venue to increase liquidity
- Strong Leadership experience with the ability to influence internal and external constituents.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to present business strategies to internal and external customers.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.