AlphaPoint is looking for a talented Product Manager- Margin Trading and Derivatives who specializes and will lead the production of new and future margins and derivative products. In addition, they will assist with a portfolio of industry leading cryptocurrency exchange, liquidity, custody and tokenization products. This is a “Hands-On” position which includes the development of Product Specifications, Product Documentation, Quality Assurance of releases and working with clients on the internal sales team on outbound business development.
The Product Manager will lead new product launches, enhance our existing products to meet the changing cryptocurrency market and communicate the advantages of engaging with AlphaPoint through product demonstrations. It is critical to the success of this individual that they can clearly articulate Product specifications to our Technology/Engineering, Marketing, Operations/Customer Support, Finance teams and externally to customers and prospects. Seeking a candidate with financial services/technology experience and an interest/passion for the digital asset and blockchain sector.
- Drive updates and creation of new leverage and futures trading products with operator risk management suite of tools to support end to end trading (FE & BE trading tools) and risk management (liquidation, notification, position management)
- Write technical product specifications so they can easily be translated by the Development, Marketing and Sales team.
- Lead creation of product documentation including datasheets, product user guides, and marketing materials to be used by support teams, customers and sales
- Maintain and update a product roadmap that can be used by the team and communicated to customers
- Update Client Wiki and product documentation to ensure accuracy
- Assist with building and communicate a product strategy which includes:
- A detailed assessment of competitive landscape
- Market entry strategies including geographic preferences
- Resources required to achieve the product strategy
- Full year budget estimate
- Drive profitable growth of existing products and recommended enhancements as needed
- Assist in creation of sales decks and attend sales meetings as needed to demonstrate product capabilities.
- Assist in design and launch of innovative new products while enhancing our existing suite of products.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field; Master’s Degree is preferred
- 4+ years working in strategic consulting, corporate strategy and development, business operations, or product particularly in the Financial market (FinTech)
- Prior experience working in a Trading environment with experience with Margin Trading, Risk Management and Derivatives trading is required
- Prior experience working with Blockchain technology or working in the Crypto-Currency market is highly desirable.
- Ability to influence executives at all levels. This includes the ability to create exceptional presentations to assist in the demonstration of products we have created.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent skills using PowerPoint and Excel.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.