We’re actively seeking a Technical Project Manager. In this position you will collaborate with our development, sales, account management, infrastructure and product teams to ensure our new customers have a seamless implementation process. Responsibilities include the collection of business and system requirements from clients, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, training clients and managing production launches. You will be managing client implementations on a global basis.
This role is currently 100% remote.
- Work with product management, development and engineering teams to determine requirements and assess the full scope of technical requirements.
- Produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Balance business needs versus technical capabilities and assess the impact on the project due dates and deliverables.
- Run standup, workgroup meetings, identifying action items and addressing blockers to keep projects on track.
- Ensure that the project targets are met within the project timeline and costs, and monitor and control all stages of the project life cycle.
- Suggest reasonable solutions and plans for the problems in the process of the project.
- Improve process inputs, streamline workflows and project management tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluency in Spanish and English languages
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with
- Experience with WebSocket’s and streaming data and HTTPPassionate about rapid development and working with a fast-paced team.
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Blockchain, or Cryptocurrencies a plus.Working knowledge of payment systems and financial trading systems.
- Object-oriented design and secure coding practices.Security first mindsetStrong unit and functional testing and debugging skills
- Excellent problem-solving skill & complexity analysis
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.