AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch and operate digital asset markets, as well as digitize assets. AlphaPoint and its award winning blockchain technology have helped startups and institutions discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013.
The QA Test Engineer will perform both manual and automation testing. This role plays a vital part in delivering high quality and highly efficient software, web, and mobile applications to customers and users.
- Responsible for software application testing, regression testing and functional systems testing
- Tract defects, erros, bugs and glitches in the applications
- Work with the development team to correct bugs and errors
- Create tools and automation to profile performance and application efficiency
- Responsible for reviewing test procedures, analyzing test results and recording test reports
- Participate in regular on-call duties.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience in software QA testing, both manual and automation testing
- Work experience in software development and quality assurance
- Has exposure to various development and testing tools
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with React and Node.JS
- Good understanding of databases
- Good communication and coordination skills and able to work efficiently under pressure
- Highly analytical and a problem solver
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly preferred
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.