The QA Test Engineer (React) will perform both manual and automation testing. This role plays a vital part in delivering high quality and highly efficient software, web, and mobile applications to customers and users.
- Responsible for software application testing, regression testing and functional systems testing
- Tract defects, erros, bugs and glitches in the applications
- Work with the development team to correct bugs and errors
- Create tools and automation to profile performance and application efficiency
- Responsible for reviewing test procedures, analyzing test results and recording test reports
- Participate in regular on-call duties.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience in software QA testing, both manual and automation testing
- Work experience in software development and quality assurance
- Has exposure to various development and testing tools
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with React and Node.JS
- Good understanding of databases
- Good communication and coordination skills and able to work efficiently under pressure
- Highly analytical and a problem solver
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly preferred
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.