AlphaPoint is looking for a talented Senior Sales Professional to join our Sales team and help us expand of foot print in North America. This individual will be responsible for building our client base across North America and playing a key role in defining/leading innovative go-to-market sales strategies that will affect the blockchain market in its early stages. As an individual contributor you will be accountable for achieving/exceeding the net sales and revenue targets designed by AlphaPoint. This role will partner and collaborate with our Client-onboarding and Account Management teams and it will report to the SVP of Enterprise Sales.
As a crucial member of the Sales team at AlphaPoint, you will:
- Drive and manage a first-class sales process to current and prospective industry customers.
- Hyper focused on results, setting and over-achieving targets.
- Will be responsible for reporting weekly/monthly sales pipeline and forecasting.
- Establish clear, customer-oriented value propositions for the AlphaPoint product offerings.
- Leverage your knowledge of the financial markets to identify prospective clients and opportunities to scale growth.
- Promote AlphaPoint as a leader in the blockchain and trading industry to customers and potential partners by presenting a visible leadership role. This also includes speaking at industry events.
- Manage and assist in the process of upselling and renewing existing customers by leveraging the strong relationships you and your team have created.
- Strong negotiation skills, possessing high integrity, and be adept to all phases of the selling cycle from need creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure.
- Ability to create and present to a diverse audience with flexibility to adapt.
- Must have a “hunter” mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude to exceed the team revenue goals
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10-15 years enterprise sales experience.
- Previous experience selling to Global Banks and other diversified financial companies including Exchanges, Private Equity and Investment Firms.
- Must have experience selling software/SAAS platform products to financial firms.
- Knowledge of trading systems including EMS and OMS functionality.
- Knowledge of Bank Lending and Securitization practices highly desirable.
- Demonstratable experience driving and implementing revenue growth initiatives.
- Previous experience with Tableau reporting is a nice to have.
- At least 1 year of experience working with tokenization is highly desirable but not required.
- Knowledge of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.