AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch and operate digital asset markets, as well as digitize assets. AlphaPoint and its award winning blockchain technology have helped startups and institutions discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013.
The AlphaPoint team is looking for a talented and passionate back end Engineer to develop our industry leading blockchain solutions and digital currency exchanges. We are looking for an individual who can deliver rapid, collaborative C#/Node.JS development in conjunction with our core C# developers to enhance our blockchain integration and custody offerings.
- Develop new features and maintain existing features in core exchange platform
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from the inception to deployment and customer integration
- Diagnose and resolve system issues in production and external customer facing environments
- Build integration libraries and SDKs to interface with the AlphaPoint platform APIs
- Support maintaining and updating automated system testing and deployment framework
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience
- Strong capabilities in: C#
- Experience with WebSocket’s and streaming data and HTTP
- Passionate about rapid development and working with a fast-paced team.
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Blockchain, or Cryptocurrencies a plus.
- Working knowledge of payment systems and financial trading systems.
- Object-oriented design and secure coding practices.
- Security first mindset
- Strong unit and functional testing and debugging skills
- Excellent problem-solving skill & complexity analysis
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.