The Software Engineer: Mobile iOS/Android will be part of the development team and will be responsible for developing mobile applications for AlphaPoint, and its customers. The software engineer will collaborate with other members of the development team, quality assurance, and business stakeholders to build safe, reliable, fast and user-friendly mobile applications.
- Designing, developing, maintaining, testing and improving codes for custom mobile applications for the iOS and Android platforms using a variety of technologies
- Responsible for packaging and managing the Apache Cordova application for both google and apple release and all the related items under that umbrella
- Participate in planning, requirements analysis, data analysis, and in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Create and maintain project and technical documentations
- Ensures that AlphaPoint’s mobile applications are of the uppermost standard of quality and continuously running efficiently, and defect free
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years software development experience building mobile applications for iOS and the Android platforms
- Has at least two mobile implementations experience involving Apache Cordova, and launching the Apache Cordova applications on both google play store and iOS.
- In-depth understanding of mobile related technologies, front-end technologies, and backend technologies
- Should have experience in the payments space (e.g Venmo, cash app, PayPal) or investment space.
- Experience with integrations on both Android and iOS platforms such as push notifications, camera, local storage, biometrics, gathering metrics, debugging errors from logs, resolving platform specific build errors, resolving platform specific publishing issues
- In-depth knowledge of Object orientated programming and design patterns
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Blockchain, or Cryptocurrencies a plus.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.