The AlphaPoint University Trainers will be part of AlphaPoint’s Support and Development team. The APU Trainers will help solve technical issues that arise on a day-to-day basis and will train external and internal customers on how to use various systems. AlphaPoint is looking for APU Trainers who will support the global operations and is open to candidates from North America, Europe, Latin America, and APAC regions.
- Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Attend meetings to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose systems problems of the customers.
- Document issues, errors, and questions encountered in the system by the customers or users.
- Create training materials and instructional guides on how to use and navigate the system
- Conduct training sessions to customers and clients on how to use and navigate the products and systems of AlphaPoint
- Be able to describe and show examples of how to use our product API’s for integration and automation.
- Travel to project locations or client sites worldwide (Subject to Covid-19 restrictions, local government safety guides, and recommendations)
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service focusing on software products and services
- Experience and knowledge with API
- Familiar with using and integrating API’s
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Able to accept constructive feedback and criticism
- Tech-savvy, organized, knows how to prioritize, a problem solver
- Passionate about technology, particularly relating to Cryptocurrency, Defi, Blockchain
- Willing to travel (around 50-60%)
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.