The Sales Engineer will create awareness of AlphaPoint’s products and solutions, will be an expert in the product capabilities and limitations, the business value it offers, and must understand how the product is being applied by AlphaPoint clients. The Sales Engineer will perform pre-sales and post-sales role, recommend solutions that meet the client needs, create and prepare proposals and technical documentations, and transition new client through deployment.
- Assess prospective clients vision, business, and technical requirements then align to the AlphaPoint platform and applications to identify any gaps. Identified gaps will be assessed and filled either by a AlphaPoint certified third party vendor or via a Statement of Work delivered by AlphaPoint
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet the client needs
- Prepare and conduct product training sessions or demonstrations
- Lead in technical discussions and technical negotiations with prospects and clients alike
- Responsible for Technical Proposals or the creation of Statement of Work (SoW) for product customizations and new integrations
- Provide technical documentation as needed, and respond to RFI’s.
- Serve as the primary point of contact, and be the technical resource to answer technical questions ranging from deployment, to configuration, integration, and daily operations
- Accurately record and maintain client’s data
- Build and maintain a good client relationship
- Preparing and submitting required reports
- As needed, travel to prospect and client sites globally to help in pre and post sales activities
- Attend conferences, trade shows and other marketing events to professionally represent AlphaPoint if needed
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years work experience in the FinTech or Financial services industry
- Must have knowledge of exchange technology operations, blockchain tech, DLT, hot wallets/cold storage, and smart contracts
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly analytical
- Proficiency in other languages, other than English is an advantage (Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese)
- Flexible in time zone availability including EST or London time zone
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.