Institutional Crypto-asset Adoption.
Tap into transparent, institutional grade, rules-based benchmarks measuring performance of the largest cryptocurrencies traded in US Dollars.
- Indexes for the highest valued cryptocurrencies by market capitalization and for the most liquid cryptocurrencies by trading volume
- The ability to benchmark investment results against overall sector performance
- Mechanisms for asset managers to articulate investment strategies for cryptocurrencies
- The ability for exchange operators to create and/or invest in derivative products
- Data to inform risk management, research, modeling, and forecasting functions
APLDRS™: AlphaPoint Leaders Index
Index of top 5 to 15 cryptocurrencies, by market capitalization, representing over 80% of the cryptocurrency market.
APFMRS™: AlphaPoint Fast Movers Index
Index of top 5 to 15 traded cryptocurrencies, representing over 80% of the trading volume in cryptocurrencies.
AlphaPoint indexes are designed to measure the performance of the largest cryptocurrencies traded in USD. The APLDRS™ and the APFMRS™ are weighted by market capitalization and trading volume respectively, and include cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and Stellar.