Vela, in association with The Realization Group, has assembled a report as part of their Financial Markets Insights series looking into the prospects for more widespread adoption of cryptocurrency trading in the institutional space.
AlphaPoint COO Kapil Rathi contributes extensively to the report with financial forensic insight into the market’s fragmentary nature and corresponding lack of Reg NMS execution requirements, along with commentary on the need for crypto derivatives as financial instruments to promote trade and onramp for new investment funds.
The Crypto Challenge: Boosting International Trading in a Fast-Evolving Market
Key themes this institutional crypto trading report explores:
- An intro to the world of institutional cryptocurrency trading
- Misconceptions around institutional crypto trading platforms
- Key challenges for participants in institutional crypto trading
- What needs to change to better regulate crypto trading
- The role of fundamental data in helping to adequately measure cryptocurrency
- The transparency required for the institutional adoption of crypto trading to truly take off
- How firms need to cooperate and consolidate to fully leverage the technology
In addition to AlphaPoint, the report includes input and insights from a number of industry experts from Vela, Nasdaq, CoinMarketCap, and Gemini.
Interested in discussing AlphaPoint’s software solutions for institutional and enterprise clients? Contact us directly at email@example.com, or request a demo of our ‘eOTC Trading Platform‘.