Updated: Dec 28, 2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that store information on the browser of your device when you visit a website. These text files are read by websites and help identify your computer when you return to a website. Cookies enable us to analyze how our Site is used and to monitor Site performance so we can improve and manage the Site.
We and our service providers use:
- Persistent cookies that last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire and session-based cookies that last only while your browser is open on your device and are deleted automatically once your browser is closed.
- First-party cookies that are served directly by us to your device. Third-party cookies are served by another party on our behalf.
- Administer and improve our Site and Services
- Enhance user experience
- Monitor Site usage and trends
- Analyze users’ movements around the Site and Services
- Gather demographic data about users
- Deliver advertisements and other marketing communications
- Perform and measure effectiveness of Marketing Activities across devices
Specifically, we use the following types of cookies:
Our Site automatically collects your IP address, internet browser type, device identifiers, and device data in server logs to support the functionality of the Site and provide information to you that is relevant and error free. We also collect information about your interactions with our Site, such as the date and time you visit our Site, the pages of our Site you visit, the amount of time you spent on our Site, and the number of times you return to our Site.
To learn more about the privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms for cookies we use, please visit the following sites:
- Facebook’s Data Policy
To learn more about the privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms for third parties that we use, please visit the following sites:
- Facebook’s Data Policy
- Google’s Privacy and Terms
- Analytics: We use third party analytics and marketing integration services, such as Google Analytics to track and optimize our Sites’ performance and Marketing Activities. To learn more about the privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms that we use for analytics purposes, please visit the following sites:
- Google’s Privacy and Terms (Google Analytics)
- Web beacons: We use web beacons (clear images) in our emails to let us know when you open an email. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How to Manage Cookies
You can block or disable cookies or other tracking technologies on your device at any time by changing your preferences or options menu in your browser(s). You can also reject or delete the cookies that are stored on your device. You can still use our Site if you block or delete our cookies, but your ability to access certain Site features may be limited. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.