Interested in being a part of a rapidly growing, cutting edge FinTech company that is changing global cryptocurrency markets? Are you a driven Account Manager interested in adding immediate value to an in-demand team? AlphaPoint, a leading blockchain solutions and cryptocurrency trading platform provider is actively seeking an Account Manager who will be the face-of-the-firm for key partners and clients. Our Account Manager will work with cryptocurrency exchanges globally while providing world class service and client coverage.
- Bilingual: Spanish/English highly preferred
- Manage, escalate, drive satisfactory resolution of client’s needs and demands within scope of expectations, as well as provide partnership.
- Work with customer support, technical operations, product management, development and engineering teams to determine client requirements and provide communication to all parties.
- Provide technology or product updates to clients on an as needed basis.
- Participate in the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support the needs and requirements of a fast-growing business.
- Incorporate requirements from external parties and assess impact on project timetables and deliverables
- Possess the ability to learn and speak to AlphaPoint’s applications.
- Ensure client issues are tracked and delivered on within appropriate deadlines.
- Possess strong business judgement, influencing skills, leadership and communication abilities.
- Be a self-starter that can work autonomously, take initiative and goal-oriented.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
- At least 2 years of experience within an Account Manager role, preferably at a FinTech company.
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Blockchain, or Cryptocurrencies.
- Experience working with trading or post-trading, payment, or financial processing products is preferred.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.