We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the strategy, development, and execution of AlphaPoint’s product portfolio, which includes exchange / secondary trading, asset digitization, data, and eOTC products. This role has the potential to grow into a Head of Product reporting directly to the CEO. The Product Manager will be responsible for the development of current and future products, strategy alignment, competitive analysis, and liaising with internal teams to drive success of product initiatives.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap by analyzing current gaps or inefficiencies, incorporating feedback from a variety of stakeholders, and performing market analysis.
- Plan each product release by working with Development, Technical Operations, Customer Success, and Sales teams to prioritize features and define release scope.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Developments teams to create and update product artifacts including technical specifications, sales presentations, release notes, training guides, etc.
- Write functional and technical specifications for new features / products, collaborate with design to create wireframes and mockups, and work with Development to break down features into specific tasks.
- Analyze competitive landscape and industry direction, report findings, and incorporate insights into the product direction.
- Form third party partnerships as needed to fulfill product roadmap in areas where the internal team may need additional support.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 4 years of experience in a product development, management, technology or management consulting.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation, and editing skills. You must possess the ability to speak in depth with Development teams and distill complex technical concepts into organized, meaningful messages for a variety of audiences.
- Proven track record of performance excellence, meeting targets, managing multiple team members and stakeholders, and achieving objectives.
- Proven ability to take ownership of various projects and see them through the final delivery and finish line.
- Ability to stay up to date with industry and market trends, make strategic decisions, and develop actionable plans with measurable results.
- Analytical thinker with sharp attention to detail
Nice to Have:
- Master’s degree either in Computer Science, Engineering, or Management / MBA.
- Technical experience as a software developer / engineer is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and asset tokenization is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of Trading, Financial Exchanges, Asset Management, Securitization, and Capital Markets is preferred.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.