The Technical Support Specialist will be part of AlphaPoint’s Support and Development team. The Technical Support Specialist will help solve technical issues that arise on a day-to-day basis, and will train external and internal customers on how to use various systems. AlphaPoint is looking for Technical Support Lead/Trainers who will support the global operations and is open to candidates from North America, Europe, Latin America, and APAC regions.
- Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issue
- Attend meetings to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose systems problems of the customers
- Document issues, errors and questions encountered in the system by the customers or users
- Create training materials and instructional guides on how to use and navigate the system
- Conduct training sessions to customer and clients of how to use and navigate the products and systems of AlphaPoint.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service focusing on software products and services
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Able to accept constructive feedback and criticism
- Tech-savvy, organized, knows how to prioritize, a problem solver
- Passionate about technology, particularly relating to Cryptocurrency, Defi, Blockchain
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.