This stream-lined automated approach combined with the ability to manage and track activity provides a new level of trust and accountability that will advance securitization.
- Ensure integrity of loan assets and protect pledged assets
- Streamline processes and expedite transactions
- Eliminate issues with poor documentation and duplicate data
- Decrease costs and lower risks for all participants
- Provide a verifiable audit trail for increased security
- Increase investor interest in securities as risk goes down
How to Digitize Asset-Backed Securities Using Blockchain
Prepared for a panel discussion with T-REX for the Structured Finance Industry Group’s SFIG Vegas 2019 conference, this presentation elucidates competencies, complex underlying processes, and requirements for security token offerings (STO) for ABS.
This Guide Covers:
- Security Token Offerings & Blockchain Basics
- Market Maturation
- Digital Securitization Workflow: Off-chain oracle support for on-chain securities
- Benefits of Blockchain to the Asset-Backed Markets
- Securitization Workflow on Blockchain Technology